HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,310 Posts
That's the proper set-up for the front sight when you load your magazines backwards. :20000000:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Looks right to me. I took a look at some pics on HKPro and some of the ones forsale and they all look like the one in the catalog.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Whoops, got me there then. I've only held a MK23 once. Is someone messing around with the Photoshop at HK PR or what???

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
actually I think it's correct. I think the angle of the photo is what's creating the impression. Remember the Mark23 sights are a little loftier so that there's clearance over the supressor.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
I don't think HK actually takes the pics, could be the photo agency doing them broke the 1st front sight and got a replacement and some intern got stuck installing the new one? who knows, or some photoshop joke by another disgruntled intern? Don't be so hard on HK.... be glad we even have them :) imho

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Who knows what is going on at corporate these days? I saw this web-site a few weeks ago and though that either they had been hacked and a particular photo had been inserted or a disgruntled employee put it up, but seeing it is still up makes me wonder that it is put in there on purpose.
Go to Euro-Optics web sight and look at their changing pictures of their products on their home page. Give it a few minutes to change pictures because there are 4 pictures in the series. Three are of their products, but the 4th, OH MY!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Big Bore : Good catch! *LOL!*

Let's hope it's an in-house joke, but yah... somebody is getting a kick out of that one. :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
that looks right to me. but i always focus on the front sight by looking down: the barrel

1 - 20 of 20 Posts