HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a few months ago that I had just purchased another HK and that would likely be my last...but NO. I've been reading about the P2000SK and thought that would be a nice carry piece for warmer days to replace my HK 45C. Was in a shop in PA this week and sitting in the "used" section was a P20000SK 9mm V2 with the words "never fired" and a price well below their new price......it's on it's way to me.

So now I have a P30, HK45C, a USP Tactical .45, and a soon to be P2000Sk.

Now that should be enough........

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Don't worry, he will go out and buy a few more HKs in the next few weeks.
It's an addiction that is nice to have. :wink:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Funny how that happens.

·
Registered
429 Posts
It won't be, unless you disconnect your internet service and can't read the awesome stuff about HK on here.

·
Premium Member
5,017 Posts
Making me feel like a wuss, I find myself eyeing my PPS to replace my P2000sk on warmer days.
I can agree with this, I am vacationing in the south and the old SK is carrying like a MK23!! Not sure a PPS would feel much different. New found respect for all those southern boys who carry!!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Don't worry, he will go out and buy a few more HKs in the next few weeks.
It's an addiction that is nice to have. :wink:
Seriously lol... I always tell myself, "I'm good with what I have now..." yet just about everyday I'm looking for a "good deal" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I said no more for a while (at least a year) after my second USP45 which I bought in May.....

Picked up a P30 9mm 10 days ago hahahaha...

-DBLAction454

·
Registered
275 Posts
Seriously lol... I always tell myself, "I'm good with what I have now..." yet just about everyday I'm looking for a "good deal" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good grief I do the same thing, however right now just blew my gun money on osprey for my mark23

1 - 14 of 14 Posts