HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, just registered for membership, and wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. Live in central KY, working the civilian grind after a few years in the Army. I love the site - I'm an admitted gun snob with a serious love for HK. I currently own only 2, a UPS Compact .40 and an MP5 .22 (HK branded Walther, not GSG). Main interests are learning more, and buying more!

Paul

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This is certainly the "place to be" to learn about HK firearms. Even if you are a "admitted gun snob with a serious love for HK", if you are interested in roller locked guns, I'd still stop by the Clone thread. There is a lot of good information there. Also check out the World of HK. There is a bunch of very informative articles. Again, welcome to the forum.

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,430 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Stay away from section C, sub-level D. That's is where "they" keep "it" and "they" haven't fed "it" in a while. :wink:

·
Registered
854 Posts
welcome to the asylum...er...forum....don't fight "the sickness" just embrace it and enjoy going broke one weapon at a time...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts