HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Just wanted to interduce myself, Names Ronnie from south Tennesse. I have recently had/helped build my first G3. As said on here befor its quite addictive. Im now looking into a MP5 build. This site is a fountain of info for someone like me who's background is more into bolt guns but thanks to this site im venturing into new fields. Thanks to those who contribute to this site and hope i will be able contribute to others as you guys have to me.

Ronnie

·
Registered
114 Posts
hey buddy, i am also a fellow tennessean, im about 20 miles north of nashville. there are some great guys on here and are willing to answer any questions you might have. welcome to the family!
-Jason G

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well it will be this summer befor i get the rifle back, got a friend parking it for me and hes conna paint it as well, its a long wait but its free. all i have right now is the trigger pack im gonna mod this week end and tinker with and see if i can lighten up that pull.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome to the PRO! This is one of the best groups of guys and gals anywhere that are among other things very respectful. I don't belong to any other boards, and don't think I'd want to either. Browse around and get ready to spend money on HKs and learn more than you probably ever want to know. Come to think of it, I need an HK piggy bank, someone should make and sell those. Maybe it could be a black pig with a red HK logo on the side!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts