HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went to the range today and had a blast. I shot this 6 round string in fairly rapid fire off a sandbag with the JLD91k w/fero-z 4x hendsolt at 400yrds with portugese 79' surplus.These fero-z scopes are excellent and the BDC is exactly on at each 1-6 setting. perfect for man sized targets.This was set on the 4 setting for 400yrds.This reconfirms that this is a battle rifle desgned to hit MEN at intermediate ranges with military ball.These are not sniper rifles by any means,but close to em.DMR or spotters rifle role.Anybody else got some range pics?

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is my other JLD 91k w/wilson barrel at 100yrds with iron sights off a sandbag using port surplus. The stick on is 5" in diameter guy,s,AGAIN 5" stick on at 100yrds.. Some 2 shot groups are touching. I threw 4 a couple high cause This rifle doesn,t have the billspring trigger job like my FMP build does,but its going out soon..I,ve done even better than this in the past with high quality surplus. It just shows how accurate these heavier profiled barrels are.This string was shot in fairly rapid succession.,AND NO LEAD SLED ,match load handloaded stuff. just a stock JLDptr91K with 79" port with irons. Well below 2" groups with irons if you do your part,I could only imagine 10x scope with handloads in a lead sled thingy LOL.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts