HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...so here they are. For scale, I placed a ten dollar bill, a ruler and a full size 1911 in the pics. Enjoy!

Suppressed...

With USPf Tactical suppressed...

More coming. Photobucket brain dead today...

With 1911 full size

superimposed

superimposed with ruler to show difference in inches

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You can click on the pic and hit the tools menu on your browser the blow the photos up for a closer look...

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
...or not. It worked once, but now not. so you can copy link from text, paste it to browser, hit go and then zoom in the tools menu.

·
Banned
60 Posts
Well I looked at these pictures and I think the claims of it being huge are WAYYYYYY exaggerated

Demodude should go buy one!!! (you made a thread saying you were didnt you?)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Well I looked at these pictures and I think the claims of it being huge are WAYYYYYY exaggerated

After looking at the pictures, they are bigger than I assumed. Can't say I would want to try to conceal it, but would love to have one on my nightstand at night.

·
Registered
319 Posts

Seems the only oversized portion is the trigger guard, you probably can shoot wearing kitchen mittens:)

·
Registered
232 Posts

The claims really are not exaggerated.you can't really get a good idea of how big a Mark 23 is until you hold it.And yes,I've held and owned one.

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Seems the only oversized portion is the trigger guard, you probably can shoot wearing kitchen mittens:)
Funny you should say that. The trigger guard is oversized to accomodate even insulated gloves. The LAM unit is designed to accomodate installation with gloves on. There are several features that at first glance look bulbous and naughty until one understands the theory behind them. It's a stout gun and I like it.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
pfffft.

mouse gun.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
pfffft.

mouse gun.
HAHA +1

Azimuth, you must have some huge mitts to be able to use a Mark 23 with a houge on it. I can't even imagine the pain in the @$$ it must have been to get that thing on there!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I finally got my MK23. It's bigger than the pictures show it. DA mode leaves a little to be desired, but the SA pull and reset are excellent.

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats on the new Mark! You'll get used to it's proportions and then all the other guns you shoot will feel like toys... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I finally got my hands on one the other day, and my oh my that thing felt fantastic. I was among the crowd who didnt care too much for it, till i fondled it. It felt like the M5 of sidearms. Damn salesman had to have to hold it, think it might be mine! It sure didnt feel as big as i thought it would, then again the last few times i went shooting, the only handgun i brought was the expert 45

·
Registered
275 Posts
I finally got my hands on one the other day, and my oh my that thing felt fantastic. I was among the crowd who didnt care too much for it, till i fondled it. It felt like the M5 of sidearms. Damn salesman had to have to hold it, think it might be mine! It sure didnt feel as big as i thought it would, then again the last few times i went shooting, the only handgun i brought was the expert 45
I was warned too about the size but when I held it I knew that I was gonna get one. I don't have huge hands but I have med size palms but my fingers seem to reach the trigger comfortably. One of my favorite shooters ! Also congrats to you Demo on your Mark!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 20 of 25 Posts