HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just joined. Looking forward to learning about HK & its history while waiting for new toy to transfer to the local FFL.

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
Welcome to the site!!!
You have come to the right place to learn about HKs. It has been in my experience, that the members here are just amazing and will willingly share their knowledge when asked!

Thanks,
M.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Welcome to HK Pro. There are many awesome members here. What toy did you get?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all, ordered a plain -283 model 2020 VP9. Looking forward to using it to improve my shooting before jumping down the rabbit hole of HK hammer fired pistols.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ thanks for that link

Is there a site that describes or even better, shows via animation or video, the differences in trigger variants? trying to sort out the nuances between DA/SA, LEM, and the various flavors of each.

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
It's best to try out the different trigger variants to see if you like them. LEM V4.1 and the light LEM are like striker fired triggers but with a much lighter pull, the best part is that you get to put your thumb in the hammer when you are holstering it to avoid accidental discharge. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
230 Posts
VP9 is awesome! Congratulations and welcome.......what's your next HK after that?.....because.....er.....uh......there will be another......trust me.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts