HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So some of you have seen the furniture already. However these are my 40's. Today I got to take them out for a very short session. More so a function and sound check. Top with the black walnut stock is tpm 40sd with their suppressor. Suppressor is aluminum baffles. Bottom is a mesquite wood furniture pcs9 in 40 cal. Both built off demilled parts kit and a sw flat. IMG_5231.JPG IMG_5232.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
So some of you have seen the furniture already. However these are my 40's. Today I got to take them out for a very short session. More so a function and sound check. Top with the black walnut stock is tpm 40sd with their suppressor. Suppressor is aluminum baffles. Bottom is a mesquite wood furniture pcs9 in 40 cal. Both built off demilled parts kit and a sw flat. View attachment 100018 View attachment 100026

I love these builds...but it feels weird to covet another mans can :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, these are fun to shoot. I just gotta get a couple more sets of wood and I'm finished.

·
Registered
628 Posts
You took them out in the rain!!! Boy we gotta talk, that ain't right to do them that way.

Beautiful work brother, now you need a mag hydro-dipped to match.

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You took them out in the rain!!! Boy we gotta talk, that ain't right to do them that way.

Beautiful work brother, now you need a mag hydro-dipped to match.
I gotta do what I gotta do this refrigeration leaves very small windows... I got a couple black tb mags. However the HK mags leaves no doubt weather it's 9mm or not. So if you want to talk let's talk over lead being quietly thrown down range....��

·
Registered
628 Posts
I gotta do what I gotta do this refrigeration leaves very small windows... I got a couple black tb mags. However the HK mags leaves no doubt weather it's 9mm or not. So if you want to talk let's talk over lead being quietly thrown down range....��
I hear you - heading to Pageland (at the NC/SC border) to shoot April 1 with Spencer and Jeff. I'll call you and we'll talk.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts