HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple question. There's a price difference between a grade A and a grade B of $75. I've read that the grade is determined more by the internals of the gun as opposed to the aesthetics. Would anyone have a second thought about buying a grade B? I guess my question is what exactly would HK see inside a grade B that keeps it from becoming a grade A? Is it more likely to malfunction or break sooner than a grade A? Any insight on this would be welcome, as well as some advice as to which I should go for. Thanks and sorry for another P7 question... there's been a ton lately.

·
Registered
97 Posts
This is my B grade. Obtained from Steve @ SCP Firearms. Look in the classifieds over on Sigforum. This is without a doubt my favorite gun. I am beginning to shoot groups at 50 feet that are as good or better then groups with other guns at 25 feet. Buy one. You will not be sorry.

·
Registered
886 Posts
I picked up a grade A from CDNN a while back and it looked brand new cosmetically and internally. From what I've heard their grade Bs were very nice as well. Most of the police turn in pistols weren't fired much from what I can tell. The P7PSP is a fine pistol and should grace the hip of any serious shooter IMHO.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I bought mine on gunbroker.com, bidding on an item thinking that it was Grade B (apparently it was grade A, but I paid low price for it). If I had to purchase it all over again, I would buy the Grade A as I know that if I got rid of most of my guns, this is one that I would keep. I know I am getting another one (hopefully P7M8) to just have a backup.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have got to stop reading threads like this. I just called CDNN and ordered a grade A, and I don't even like 9mm all that much. Actually, this will be the first 9 I've ever owned. Watch it turn out to be my favorite hand gun! I knew I wouldn't be able to wait for the HK45c…

·
Registered
199 Posts
I actually have a C grade and think it looks great. It has holster wear, but so do the B grades I've handled. Functionally, it has worked flawlessly.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have got to stop reading threads like this. I just called CDNN and ordered a grade A, and I don't even like 9mm all that much. Actually, this will be the first 9 I've ever owned. Watch it turn out to be my favorite hand gun! I knew I wouldn't be able to wait for the HK45c…
I know what you mean. I was waiting to order P30 for Christmas, but got hooked on P7 as I began reading posts. This P7 is going to be my carry gun.

My next gun is going to be HK45c....my next gun is going to be HK45c....my next gun is going to be HK45c.....must fight the urge to buy HK45.....

·
Registered
101 Posts
I know what you mean. I was waiting to order P30 for Christmas, but got hooked on P7 as I began reading posts. This P7 is going to be my carry gun.

My next gun is going to be HK45c....my next gun is going to be HK45c....my next gun is going to be HK45c.....must fight the urge to buy HK45.....
I actually laughed out loud when I read your post. I need to keep repeating your mantra...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts