HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

a couple weeks ago i purchased, reviewed, and took video of MY FIRST P7. i was so happy with my first P7 that i decided to do it again. i called CDNN and was informed that they had some grade B models that really werent much different from the grade A models. since im persuing refinish options anyway i decided to give a grade B (shown above) a shot and save $75.

this is my grade A (left) shown beside my grade B (right). as you can see, there is very little difference in the two. the grade B shows minor finish wear and in fact shows less wear on the squeeze cocker.

i could provide you with a range report, but it would be redundant. if you would like to know how the grade B performs, CLICK HERE to read how the grade A performed. the only obvious difference seems to be the box that it comes in. the grade A comes in a plastic box, and the grade B in cardboard. the grade B is just as fine and hits with the same accuracy and overall proficiency. holy smokes i love this platform!

·
Registered
887 Posts
The P7 is a great platform and a pleasure to carry. CDNN did me right on my grade A, but then they have always been very reliable and have provided me with some fine pistols over the few years. Good folks to deal with.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Steve at CDNN did right by me as well...nice write up Nathan...so, I have multiplication to look forward to??? ;)
Bill

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats! It is hard to own only one. My second P7 followed my first home less then a month later :).

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Congrats! It is hard to own only one. My second P7 followed my first home less then a month later :).
Same here. Bought two P7M13s within one month. Now? Yup, looking at M8s. And I'm sure a few PSPs will be right behind. Can't have just one of everything, need at least two.

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
you appear to have no trouble understanding that, and i have no trouble understanding that. i wonder why its so hard for the wifey to grasp that concept. :)
That's the beauty of getting several that all look identical, just don't ever have them all together in the same place at the same time. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts