HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently new to the world of HK pistols and hearing many reports of poor customer service through web blogs, I must say I was very apprehensive to make that first call. My experience on the phone with customer service (Travis) was nothing less than spectacular. Knowledgable, helpful and just a down to earth guy that seems to want to help. I do not know where all the negative hype has come from, but I was treated better than most highly rated companies. Thank You for the positive experience HK!

Quick question. With varying backorder dates on some small parts due to heavy demand, how can we expect an order to ship? For example; if an order is almost completely filled except for a few small parts not expected to reach this side of the pond for several months, is HK going to split orders and ship separately or are we going to have to wait until the entire order is complete? Thanks Again.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thats good to hear. I have also heard the same but I must say a little while back I purchased a new H&K Uspc 45 well the first range trip was not good the trigger was horrible. Very rough and it did not seem right. I have owned H&K's before so I had an idea how the triggers were. This was a uspc v1 double action/single action. I decided to call H&K and see what they say. I ended up sending the weapon back to them and they replaced the trigger bar. They said is was defective and shoild not of been installed in the weapon. The gentlemen at H&K said germany would be paying for this one. Had the weapon back in about a week. great turn around and customer service.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts