HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was my first gun that I had done by Ralph, but it won't be my last. It's dead nuts perfect. I'm just waiting on my 3-lug adapter from SWR so I could put my suppressor on it, then I'll go try her out.

Adam at HKPARTS.net was the epitome of customer service helping me with the lower, barrel, mag flap parts, etc..... I highly recommend him!

·
Registered
244 Posts
I had Ralph rebarrel and refinish my SBR'd SP89. It is awesome. I need to get it back to him for a remark and paddle....yours makes me jealous!! Medic103 are you in Arizona? I bought a Trident 9 for mine and it is very quiet with 147 grain 9mm.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Here is my MP5K-N from IGF

Mine with Raptor.

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
Please guys correct me if I am wrong, but I was under the impression that the navy designation meant the weapon had a navy lower and a threaded barrel. Medic did you have the barrel threaded 1/2X28 by ralph? If so couldn't you just use the swr can as is without a 3 lug adapter? Very nice firearm by the way.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Please guys correct me if I am wrong, but I was under the impression that the navy designation meant the weapon had a navy lower and a threaded barrel. Medic did you have the barrel threaded 1/2X28 by ralph? If so couldn't you just use the swr can as is without a 3 lug adapter? Very nice firearm by the way.

The navy barrel is threaded in addition to the 3 lugs, but it's not the same as my SIG 226 barrel that I also use my Trident on. So, instead of having two different threaded attachments, I'd rather have the 3 lug. I like the idea of quick detach anyway, it's less fussy when it's being installed and less prone to screwing it up, ie. cross threading, etc

D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.