HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my first gun that I had done by Ralph, but it won't be my last. It's dead nuts perfect. I'm just waiting on my 3-lug adapter from SWR so I could put my suppressor on it, then I'll go try her out.

Adam at HKPARTS.net was the epitome of customer service helping me with the lower, barrel, mag flap parts, etc..... I highly recommend him!

·
Registered
244 Posts
I had Ralph rebarrel and refinish my SBR'd SP89. It is awesome. I need to get it back to him for a remark and paddle....yours makes me jealous!! Medic103 are you in Arizona? I bought a Trident 9 for mine and it is very quiet with 147 grain 9mm.

·
Registered
670 Posts
medic103,

Your K Looks excellent!

I am interested in what Ralph charged you to do the work and his turn around time. If you could PM me that info I would appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
medic103: sweet! I just got my first Mp5K-N but I wish it had that pictogram housing! Don't tease us..show us that BT stock!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM sent with price info.

Thanks guys! I"m in South Florida, not Arizona. I'll get some way better pics done when I put my suppressor on it later this week. I'll show off the stock too.

David

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I'll get some way better pics done when I put my suppressor on it later this week. I'll show off the stock too.
David
Looking forward to it. Your gun looks great!

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Here is my MP5K-N from IGF

Mine with Raptor.

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
Please guys correct me if I am wrong, but I was under the impression that the navy designation meant the weapon had a navy lower and a threaded barrel. Medic did you have the barrel threaded 1/2X28 by ralph? If so couldn't you just use the swr can as is without a 3 lug adapter? Very nice firearm by the way.

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Very nice weapon!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Here is mine done by Ralph at RDTS to keep you guys occupied until medic103 gets pics up...

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
rollin hot: exactly how does your sling work? I have the BT stock and a BT TP-9 single point sling on the way.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Please guys correct me if I am wrong, but I was under the impression that the navy designation meant the weapon had a navy lower and a threaded barrel. Medic did you have the barrel threaded 1/2X28 by ralph? If so couldn't you just use the swr can as is without a 3 lug adapter? Very nice firearm by the way.

The navy barrel is threaded in addition to the 3 lugs, but it's not the same as my SIG 226 barrel that I also use my Trident on. So, instead of having two different threaded attachments, I'd rather have the 3 lug. I like the idea of quick detach anyway, it's less fussy when it's being installed and less prone to screwing it up, ie. cross threading, etc

D

·
Registered
340 Posts
I understand now. I didn't think about a 9mm can threaded anything but 1/2X28 I should have, thanks for the clarification. Again nice weapon.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Kwesi, PM sent on sling...gearsector.com

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
one word..."sexy"...now i can see why you're selling the UMP

didja get an auto sear in that girl??
No auto sear. Personally, if I had that much money to spend, I'd get more HK's instead. But, thats me. My good friend/SOT dealer has a lot of full auto stuff, so I can play when I want to, which isn't that often.

D

·
Registered
175 Posts
That is beautiful. Congrat's....looks like Christmas came a little early for you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very nice looking piece. Yes, Ralph does some great work.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts