HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read somewhere recently that H&K is planning another run of .45 Experts for the end of December.
Anybody have any info on this ?

·
Registered
838 Posts
Ammo Brothers was doing preorders. It looks like the link to that page is gone, so maybe they sold out. Check the Heads Up section for the thread on the run of Elite 45s last year, it was bumped with details a few weeks ago when the deal popped up.

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well if someone gets any solid info on another batch of 45 Experts becoming available please post about it .

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Are they actually in stock ?
No, it's a pre-order.
Folks went through the same drill for USP Elite guns earlier this year.
If it's like the Elite guns before?
It's a limited run to a small select group of dealers and will be in soon.
If you really want one?
IMHO it's better to secure one now.
If you wait till they are actually in stock?
You could miss out.

Try to get an Elite 45 right now...

BTW;
At these prices?
And being a limited run?
Normally I'd be all over it.
But I'm already a proud owner of one of the prior limited run Elite 45s :biggrin:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I just picked up an HK Elite from a dealer. It was brand new, unfired, in the box. The only one that they had. The owner was up late adding stock to the store website. It was added to the site at 12:35 AM. I had it in my cart and paid for at 1:35 AM. Seriously, it took me an hour to figure out whether or not it was real and recent. I kept logging on to the website and hitting the refresh button. It was a lucky find. The Expert will likely be my next purchase. I noticed that there seems to be a surplus of the HK USP Custom Sport pistols around right now in all three calibers.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I found 2 NIB Expert's, but goodness, not the time of year that I should be buying another HK. That would be three in the last two weeks. It's diamond necklace time. When they are down to only one I may get worried and be forced into a layaway purchase.

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
I noticed Ammo Brothers upped the price $100 to $1,099. I hope they honor the lower price that was there when I put in $500 for the preorder. Anyone else buy in a few weeks ago at $999? I would guess they ship soon.

·
Registered
143 Posts
My wife just agreed to buy me one of the last two NIB HK USP Expert pistols available in the country. Our anniversary is in March but there is an 10% off HK + free shipping sale going on now until the end of the month. I called today and there is one on display and one in the warehouse in the back. I am calling in the morning to purchase the one in the back. I would have bought it already today if I had not wasted the day away trying to make a deal on a HK sl8.

·
Registered
60 Posts
My wife just agreed to buy me one of the last two NIB HK USP Expert pistols available in the country. Our anniversary is in March but there is an 10% off HK + free shipping sale going on now until the end of the month. I called today and there is one on display and one in the warehouse in the back. I am calling in the morning to purchase the one in the back. I would have bought it already today if I had not wasted the day away trying to make a deal on a HK sl8.
Congratulations! You have an awesome wife.
10% off all HKs? If so, please do tell as I'm looking for a new USP 9.

·
Registered
143 Posts
He seems to like taunting us with his Canada-only deals.
Not taunting at all, just happy and excited. Is mentioning Ammo Bro. taunting Canadians? This is an international website for people to share their affection for HK. Everyone on here is not an American, nor do they have to be, to share with others.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts