HKPRO Forums banner

Another Run Of USP 45 Experts ?

3K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  bettieguitar 
#1 ·
I read somewhere recently that H&K is planning another run of .45 Experts for the end of December.
Anybody have any info on this ?

#3 · (Edited)
#9 ·
I just picked up an HK Elite from a dealer. It was brand new, unfired, in the box. The only one that they had. The owner was up late adding stock to the store website. It was added to the site at 12:35 AM. I had it in my cart and paid for at 1:35 AM. Seriously, it took me an hour to figure out whether or not it was real and recent. I kept logging on to the website and hitting the refresh button. It was a lucky find. The Expert will likely be my next purchase. I noticed that there seems to be a surplus of the HK USP Custom Sport pistols around right now in all three calibers.

#14 ·
I noticed Ammo Brothers upped the price $100 to $1,099. I hope they honor the lower price that was there when I put in $500 for the preorder. Anyone else buy in a few weeks ago at $999? I would guess they ship soon.

#17 ·
My wife just agreed to buy me one of the last two NIB HK USP Expert pistols available in the country. Our anniversary is in March but there is an 10% off HK + free shipping sale going on now until the end of the month. I called today and there is one on display and one in the warehouse in the back. I am calling in the morning to purchase the one in the back. I would have bought it already today if I had not wasted the day away trying to make a deal on a HK sl8.

#22 ·
I'm chill, man. It's been -27 and 80mph winds here for weeks. Water pipes have been frozen twice, washer drain out frozen once, doors and windows frozen closed. It's hard to get vehicles to start and opening a truck door tears the weather stripping right off. It is warming up thought:) Merry Christmas and Best Wishes to you and your family.

#23 ·
I hope the ammobrothers exclusive deals keep coming. They sold out almost immediately both times so they have motivation to keep them coming. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 9mm Elite or a Match in any caliber.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.