HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they keep going thru the WTB form, same as always, join date August, same problem in thread "can't attached pics it keeps crashing my phone" gives me an email, and zero post, here is the latest scammer hkpro ID "kashiev47", this month alone I've gotten three different scammers from here answering my WTB ad, all the other months before since being a member here ZERO! whats up?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Same thing they tell me too. "I can't upload photo's, because it keeps crashing my phone."

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,811 Posts
banned...

·
Registered
438 Posts
Me too, this guy typed broken engrish and had a mp5k demill, and I told him that was way out of the range I wanted to spend.. And he was like make an offer... Lol.. Went back and looked at his account and it says banned.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I Had a very similar thing happen. The scammer was using "[email protected]" email and texting me from (501) 215-5468. The scammer was using pictures from Gunbroker and Auction arms. The best part was the scammer was texting me pictures of a gun that a good friend of mine currently owns.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I Had a very similar thing happen. The scammer was using "[email protected]" email and texting me from (501) 215-5468. The scammer was using pictures from Gunbroker and Auction arms. The best part was the scammer was texting me pictures of a gun that a good friend of mine currently owns.
Lol, man you've got a nose for these guys. Remember the P7M10 in Corpus Christi?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts