HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and didn't quite find the answer I was looking for. I'm ordering my compliance parts and here's my dilemma. I don't want to use the magazine kit because I'd rather not have to buy more kits for more mags and also will do a 9mm conversion in the future.

I'm also using the de-milled receiver section so no stock block. I would rather have the Hk UMP stock (when I find one) rather than US made. I've read some have locking and wobbling issues. I also do not want to replace the barrel but will eventually be putting an 8" HDPS barrel on when I'm legal to do so.

So that leaves me with only a US made sear and trigger...I need one more compliance part. What are my options or am I stuck with a US made stock when one comes around?

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I would stick with the mag follower + floor plate + US trigger for 3 compliant parts until your Form 1 comes back. Then you can replace with the HDPS barrel + trigger + sear. Until then, limit your mags to 2 and buy 2 mag kits. I wouldn't touch the US-made stock.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, I've not heard favorable reviews of the US made stock. I thought my options were pretty limited based on what I'd been reading. Good advise TwoSixy...thanks again buddy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts