HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Interested to see how it goes, this is the prexis par amp receiver? I wonder if it uses a USC bolt group or UMP. And if it uses the larger trigger group pins like USC requiring opening up the ump group holes or if it uses the ump directly. I couldn't find any info on these.

Shockwave

·
Registered
401 Posts
Nice. Excited to see how it turns out. I wonder why prexis and hdps gave up on these? Wish I could get my hand on one.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Oh my.

I love the idea of THINKING about taking on something like this myself, but after looking at your pics... well, not so much anymore. That feeling has left the building.

Aside from your sweat equity for all your hours, what is a ballpark cost you will have tied up in this when done?

Also, any idea if all their receivers were that far off spec?

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Wow, I see. well, good luck. I remember a post on here a while ago that showed a picture of several receivers finished and in the white. I've searched for the thread, but gave up after going through many many threads..... I don't know why I'm so curious about this, I have a converted USC already...

·
Registered
234 Posts
I would never touch anything remotely associated with the Prexis name...

And I don't understand the want or need for an alloy USC/UMP receiver either. Polymer was good enough for HK that should've been a sign.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Any updates on this? Im very interested to see how this developed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts