HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to the range. After a bit of a break from my normal practice regiment I decided to go to an indoor range instead of dealing with the outdoors today. My P2000 was getting lonely!

After an hour on the range I decided to go check out some pistols that I've never handled before. The shop had an HK45 in stock so I played with that one for a bit.

After leaving the range I ran by a new shop that I'd never been in before to check it out. They had the P30 instock along with a grade A P7PSP and a Sig 250. I have to be honest, I had never felt the urge to replace my P2000. I'm very happy with it, it performs well, fits well, accurate and I never could see the practicality of spending the money to replace a perfect pistol with another perfect pistol. Then I held the HK45. Very nice and fit's very well! Hmmmm.

Later I held the P30. OMG! I love that thing! Never ever thought I'd find a more comfortable gun than my P2000 until I held the P30. Now I'm in a fit because I was going to buy the P7 but the P30 is so nice. I don't want to trade my P2k because I like it. And the Hk45. WOW. These guns are so nice and feel so well in my hand, I'm doomed.

And the p250 sucked. Felt ok but is DOA. Not for me.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Your credit card is doomed! The P30 and HK45 shoot even better then they look and feel.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I haven't gotten to my first one yet and after handling all of them, except the HK45, I know it will be a long time before I move out my apartment and into a house.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The P30 is real nice...and you handled it "as is." You may even find a better configuration after you buy it with the different side panels and backstraps!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts