HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to take my CCW and get my tax return back as well as some energy star rebates soon, so I am definitely going to get me a pistol. I was originally set on getting a P30, but the 45c really intrigues me. I will be heading to a few gun shows in the next few months so it will ultimately come down to how a 45c feels. But just curious, does anybody absolutely dislike the 45c, and if so why?

·
Registered
865 Posts
One word comes to my mind and that is "NO"

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
The 45c is a fantastic CCW for me anyway. But this is coming from someone who's EDC is an HK45.

If you love it, go for it. I'm getting one here soon myself.

·
Registered
818 Posts
The HK 45C is a very fine pistol by any measure. Mine is very accurate, reliable to a fault and a pleasure to shoot.

I'd suggest you shoot a P30 and a 45C to determine which you like best OP.

Get back to us and let us what you decide to do. Good luck. :350:

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
I hate mine. I really do. Because its made me take a disdain to any other pistol!!! Even my beloved P30!!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I hate the handicap it gives me. It's soooo easy to hit the bullseye with my HK45c, then I have to go back to shooting my other guns and actually TRY to hit the bullseye?!?! What the hell? I don't have to try with my HK45c.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The HK 45C is a very fine pistol by any measure. Mine is very accurate, reliable to a fault and a pleasure to shoot.

I'd suggest you shoot a P30 and a 45C to determine which you like best OP.

Get back to us and let us what you decide to do. Good luck. :350:
I have shot a P30 V3 9mm so far... was a very nice pistol. Was not love at first shot, but even after a range trip it remained at the top of my to buy list. But reading about the 45c really has me thinking that it may be the way to go. I think the major thing that attracts me to it is the ability to switch between all the trigger variants.

Ill keep y'all up-dated, just don't hold your breath it will be a month or 4.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I really hate the HK45c. I take it to the range too often, it costs me an arm and a leg to buy ammo to feed it. LOL

·
Registered
865 Posts
I really hate the HK45c. I take it to the range too often, it costs me an arm and a leg to buy ammo to feed it. LOL
Agree but it's just like a KID you have to FEED IT!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts