HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've pretty much decided to give the girl the mp5k clone for her birthday, and I would like to get a female cut mp5k shirt to go along with it.

seems the only shirts I can find are all the men sizes, therefore cut like a square.

she really doesnt like to look like a block, so, I ask all of you, any body out there have any hook up?

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
No.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
So basicly you want to Fv$K the MP5K clone and not nessiarly her, but not get cought?

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Sorry, I thought you were referring to an actual HK licensed product. There are plenty of unlicensed products.

·
Registered
10,255 Posts
Sorry, I thought you were referring to an actual HK licensed product. There are plenty of unlicensed products.
We're a devious bunch... we get what we want... regardless.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Sorry, i should have been more clear.

Chopstix is 100% correct, i have never seen any HK licenced shirts in a cut style for a women. Cafepress will stick just about damn near anything on a T-shirt for you so thats why i reccomended them.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
yea, thats why I asked in the clone section, a clone shirt for a clone gun.

hopefully theres no extraction or bolt gap issues

thanks for the help, I think I found a couple good ones.

ETA:
discount code AFF30 got me 30% off if anybody else gets anything.

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Of coarse he wasn't. This is the clone forum. He couldn't actually ask about H&K license shirts on this forum. :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts