HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...Today I just went to the store to pay for my new USP .45f in Variant 2 for my left hand...When I went to the range the previous few visits, I rented another USP .45 and can successfully reload two pistols w/o taking my hand off of either gun in a reasonable amount of time. Anyhow, does anyone know of any manufacturers or stores (I would preferably go to a brick and mortar store in my area, southern CA) that would have shoulder rigs that could hold two USP .45 fullsize pistols and fit a relatively smaller statured individual as myself comfortably (5'7", 170 lbs)?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Thats sick! Perfect! I need one :)

Well, since you're feelin' frisky....

..and for the capacity conscious...

Sam Andrews is a nice fellow, if not loudly spoken. He is an old school SIG fan, but since this love affair was pre-SIGArms, we can forgive him for that. :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey all...Today I just went to the store to pay for my new USP .45f in Variant 2 for my left hand...When I went to the range the previous few visits, I rented another USP .45 and can successfully reload two pistols w/o taking my hand off of either gun in a reasonable amount of time. Anyhow, does anyone know of any manufacturers or stores (I would preferably go to a brick and mortar store in my area, southern CA) that would have shoulder rigs that could hold two USP .45 fullsize pistols and fit a relatively smaller statured individual as myself comfortably (5'7", 170 lbs)?
you can carry in so cal now?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts