HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just joined today! looking to build a SBR and just ordered a a MKE pistol with a 16 inch barrel to start the build with that i should have this week. Would love to get together and talk HK's some time.
Dave

·
Registered
8 Posts
Seems to be a few of us out here. I have been into H&K since the early 80's, HK94's were 399 dollars than. MP5SD were $465.00 Good old days are gone

·
Registered
8 Posts
one here in henderson

been on the site several years, but no real contacts. I am trying to set up a shop for gunsmithing and could use the help of a smith or someone who knows electrics, in return you can use my shop for? regards grawolf

·
Registered
482 Posts
Ronnie here. I just got done building a MP5K reverse stretch clone and I am waiting for the form 1 to come back so I can put a buttstock on it. I have lived in Vegas most of my life. My clone is the only HK type weapon I own. I would like to get a P9 pistola to run suppressed.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Wow, I should check this forum more often to get to know roller locked gun guys locally. I moved to Vegas in 2007 during the "boom" and have shot with "Radar" and "Ronzo" at the Desert Sportsman matches. There are several guys that use the HK platform in the match. Even if you don't have a sear, trigger frame, or RR, come by the match say hi and watch. It is free. To shoot a round is only $10. The match is on the second Sunday of every month and starts at 9:00 AM. Come on by.

I've been using my 9mm K for the matches lately, but this month I plan to use the SW89K-40 I bought from Dj last spring. I finally took the time to get it together last month. Tried it out with "Ronzo" and another buddy. The third guy in the group has never been a big fan of the roller locked guns. The .40 S&W K with my Gemtech MK9K that is in .40 caliber was a big hit. The match is usually mostly steel targets. 180 gr .40 S&W should do a better job with the steel than 9mm. I was so busy shooting to take pictures. The gun will be at the match a week from Sunday if you want to see it.

Scott

·
Registered
482 Posts

I took some pictures of Scott shooting his MP5K40 last year.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts