HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea when HK stopped putting the date code and proof mark on the P2000SK slides?

Mine has the date code printed on the bottom of the trigger guard.

Thanks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Probably a cost cutting thing. My newer USP 45 LEM (CA), USP Elite 9 (CB), and P30L (CB)
are under the trigger guard. I prefer to have the letters & antler on the slide.

·
Registered
P30L P30SK USP45T USP9EX HK45C VP9L VP9 VP9SK
70 Posts
Any idea when HK stopped putting the date code and proof mark on the P2000SK slides?

Mine has the date code printed on the bottom of the trigger guard.

Thanks.
It's a cost saving measure methinks... maybe the US prefers the stamp on the frame since it's technically the "gun".

·
Registered
183 Posts
So, is there any longer a way for the buyer to tell date of manufacture for those that don't have the date code after the SN? Other than a call to HK?

·
Registered
242 Posts
So, is there any longer a way for the buyer to tell date of manufacture for those that don't have the date code after the SN? Other than a call to HK?
It's on the bottom of the trigger guard. Here is my 2021 USP Expert 9

Reactions: RetropM

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thank you Sir. Haven't had my P30SK in hand yet. Should be Tuesday. I'll look there.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
I have bought two pistols, that were made in 2021. The VP9SK does not have a date code. But the USP 9mm tactical does. On the bottom of the trigger guard. ( same as picture above).

·
Registered
183 Posts
Got to handle my P30SK today when it came in to my LGS. Date code of CB on the underside of the trigger guard.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts