HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Any ideas? I like IWB. Maybe a USP holster?

·
Registered
506 Posts
have you tried one that fits the USP 40? or USP45c? Maybe? totally guessing sinse I don't have either the USP45c or the HK45. Guessing because they are sort of simular but the HK45 is supposed to be smaller.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I find the HK45 would be a little large for IWB carry, or concealed carry at all, for that matter.
However; to each their own! (Cheers)
I only have OWB holsters for my HK45. One is a bladetech and it is nice for a little recreational / casual rig. Level I retention via two screws, nice retention and fast presentation.
For more serious use, I have ordered a Safariland 6005 tactical holster. Since the 6005 is nothing more than a 6280 mounted on a leg-shroud, I assume that you could also get a 6280 for it.
There are special ordering codes for this item, and it is not listed on the Safariland website.
Let me know if you need the codes via PM.

·
Registered
281 Posts
You may want to try Jose Guerrero, www.JMGholsters.com. I got one of his IWB holsters for my FNP-45, which worked extremely well with it. I sold the FNP and now have a USP-45 which I carry in the old holster with no problem at all. I was surprised at how comfortable these holsters are with such large, blocky guns. Of course, it's not as comfortable as carrying a Taurus Slim, but actually not uncomfortable at all. (No relation to JMG, just a satisfied customer.)

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
I was going to get the paddle from the HK web shop, but no left hand.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Greg try Mitch Rosen, specifically the USD II SLIM LINE.

Great customer service and very well made. This holster was made for the HK45c but he has the mold for the HK45.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
You guys are about 2 years too late to help Greg out. =)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
You guys are about 2 years too late to help Greg out. =)
Don't look at me Dannyboy revived the 07 post, I just pretend to work here.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well a lot of times you will find the oddest holster works perfect. I accidentally discovered for IWB my HK45 or USP 45 fit P E R F E C T in, get this...an IWB nylon I had for an N-frame 4" S-W revolver...so there you go..

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Greg try Mitch Rosen, specifically the USD II SLIM LINE.

Great customer service and very well made. This holster was made for the HK45c but he has the mold for the HK45.

That is an inside waistband? Plus will that work for the P30?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just got my Milt Sparks VM2 in the mail yesterday. Very nice holster but a 6 month wait.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts