HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feeling lonely here in Kansas, any other Kansans out there. I am from SE corner. I am especially lonely after the Joplin gun show had NO HKs (I am NOT counting the one CETME that some idiot dealer wanted $900 used dirty in horrible shape). Not even a handgun (which I went for).

·
Registered
275 Posts
Feeling lonely here in Kansas, any other Kansans out there. I am from SE corner. I am especially lonely after the Joplin gun show had NO HKs (I am NOT counting the one CETME that some idiot dealer wanted $900 used dirty in horrible shape). Not even a handgun (which I went for).
Next weekend there is a gun show in KC , they usually have a few HKs. I am from the Joplin area , now living at the lake of the ozarks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Out west here, Leoti, HK's are pretty scarce in these parts, found only 2 HK's at Garden City Gunshow in Feb. On was in bad shape and the other was minty, so I bought it. Thinking about going to big Gun show in Wichita in October, the Chisholm Trail show at the pavilions, anybody been to that one, whats the likely hood of finding a few HK's, really looking for a USP Expert 45.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Out west here, Leoti, HK's are pretty scarce in these parts, found only 2 HK's at Garden City Gunshow in Feb. On was in bad shape and the other was minty, so I bought it. Thinking about going to big Gun show in Wichita in October, the Chisholm Trail show at the pavilions, anybody been to that one, whats the likely hood of finding a few HK's, really looking for a USP Expert 45.
That seems like it would be awesome to go to, but I will miss it. You'll always find HKs at gunshows, though who can say about finding a .45 Expert. If you find two, get the second one for me eh.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.