HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just started collecting parts and ordered the flat bending jig. Are there any other builders in the NOCO area?

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I am not aware of any builders in northern CO at all that could competently handle such a task.
What about sending it off to Gilliebear2000? He would probably make you the best build from your parts.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do have a family member who has built a few and a close friend who's a smith. I can certainly reach out for guidance if needed but I intend to do it myself. I don't have a TIG but now I have a reason to pick one up. I enjoy building guns almost as much as getting out to the range. I was just wondering if there was anyone in the area who has the same interest in building these classics.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I do have a family member who has built a few and a close friend who's a smith. I can certainly reach out for guidance if needed but I intend to do it myself. I don't have a TIG but now I have a reason to pick one up. I enjoy building guns almost as much as getting out to the range. I was just wondering if there was anyone in the area who has the same interest in building these classics.
I'm in California but if you need advice, feel free to message me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts