HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to buy a HK P200SK in .40 DA/SA and am quite anxious to get it, but thought I should go ahead amd ask first, just in case...

Has anyone heard of any new HK sub-compact pistols currently in development?

·
Registered
88 Posts
There have been a few posts in the recents months about upcoming HK pistols. Head back a page or two.

I wouldn't hold your breathe. If you're ready to buy, buy. No new HK pistol is coming out next week.

·
Registered
589 Posts
My P2000SK in 9mm is a delight. Loads of fun to shoot, surprisingly light and controllable recoil for a small pistol, accurate to at least 15 yds, and women friends choose it over my others handguns, with the exception of my wife, who prefers her USPc .45.

If you can buy now, there is no reason to wait, and wait, and wait.... Rumors are rumors, from a P40 to a smaller version of the P30 platform. As any of us w/ HKs already, we are addicted. So buy what you want now, and you'll be there to buy again if and when something new comes along that you want, too.

·
Registered
628 Posts
G3Kurz said something about the possibility of a compact P30 in the future of the USP thread.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Rumors of the P40 series being striker-fired in a compact as well....but who knows...apocalyptic event is more likely than seeing a prototype before 2014

·
Registered
596 Posts
P2000SK FTW. Great pistol. Loving mine.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Buy. With HK you never know. Plus, you won't be disappointed, just means you'll have to buy another HK ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts