HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there has been any new info relased about timeframe and price????

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,578 Posts
Good heavens, no. It's only been three weeks since it went public here. That's nothing in terms of these events. First real update won't probably come until SHOT Show 2008.

S

·
0 Posts
Yea, I check everyday ignorantly hopeing some new word will pop up on them, knowing I am just fooling my self till the shot show. Ahhhh... alas once the time is here we will all forget how long it has been since we knew for a fact there would never be a civi 416. Cant wait.

·
Registered
116 Posts
but the question is do you guys think that they will have any of the civi 416's or 417's at the SHOT show? what are our chances?
-Jason G

·
Registered
32 Posts
i agree with suds above...the only reason i am even interested in even thinking of buying an hk is due to the 416...dont get me wrong..hk is always the first place i go to in my local gun shop..but i remember old hk long before the turmoil and poor this and poor that..no need to go into it and excite a flame quest..needless to say..i would like to buy a 416 as this would be my first ever AR type firearm..years ago when the real HK.s were lined up next to the AR's..guess what i bought

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,578 Posts
but the question is do you guys think that they will have any of the civi 416's or 417's at the SHOT show? what are our chances?
-Jason G
Negative. No chance according to my sources. Too soon.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Tom,

Are you attending SHOT in Vegas this year?

Maj

·
Preparing for the Zombies
423 Posts
Anyone have updated information on when the MR 308 will be available for purchase in the US or what the expected price point will be?

Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts