HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the list but haven't heard anything. Has anyone else on the list heard any news yet? I haven't even heard if he got all 50 taken.

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
I was on the list but haven't heard anything. Has anyone else on the list heard any news yet? I haven't even heard if he got all 50 taken.
The last email I got from him said he was waiting on 3 more positions to fill.

I've recently seen a few sear packs for under $13,000. Maybe this deal really has pulled the price down a little, not sure.

I hope it does go through, but takes another month or so. I'd like to free up some of that cash to buy a milling machine. :)

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The last email I got from him said he was waiting on 3 more positions to fill.

I've recently seen a few sear packs for under $13,000. Maybe this deal really has pulled the price down a little, not sure.

I hope it does go through, but takes another month or so. I'd like to free up some of that cash to buy a milling machine. :)
I was either #49 or #50, and that was about halfway through December so it should have been a done deal.

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
I was either #49 or #50, and that was about halfway through December so it should have been a done deal.
I do know he was wanting to oversell the positions, since he was sure some would back out. Oversell by how many I don't know, however.

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do know he was wanting to oversell the positions, since he was sure some would back out. Oversell by how many I don't know, however.
Just got a response back from Todd that everything is a "go" and they are just working the details out. I'm in no real hurry. Just wanted to know it was indeed happening.

·
Banned
61 Posts
I spoke w/ Todd in early Dec. He had about 5 spots left at that time from what he told me. I am on the list and was hoping to get this deal done. He said that the deal was wrapping up at the end of the year and that money was due at the first. He said that if all the spots were not filled, he'd probably just buy what was left. Since that time I have also seen sub $13k sear packs on the boards.

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it's been almost another month. Anybody heard any news?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I'm sorry and hate to jump on the "wagon" but I still have his free HK MP5 receiver coupon... nuff said.
Anyway, I was like # 40 or something on his sear list... don't want anything from him and he can keep his sear or his client whatever... :340:

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
I'm sorry and hate to jump on the "wagon" but I still have his free HK MP5 receiver coupon... nuff said.
Hey, scan and post that puppy. I'd like to have a copy for my "wall of failures"...a place where I put vaporware guns.... the AA-12 shotgun, the Shrike, SCA Soumi upper, etc

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
It was printed w/ cheap ink-jet printer... Hey! at least it's printed in COLOR! :D

Hey, scan and post that puppy. I'd like to have a copy for my "wall of failures"...a place where I put vaporware guns.... the AA-12 shotgun, the Shrike, SCA Soumi upper, etc

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Hope it doesn't screw anybody, but I gave up. Besides, I think I made a much better investment with my sear money -

My 1989 Bridgeport vertical mill and BadBoy Blaster cabinet will be here next week. A bunch of drill, endmills, and tooling got here a few days ago. I just (hopefully) scored a great deal on a Miller Dynasty 200DX welder. All I need now is a press and to get a big fat 6/2 w/ground cable run from my main breaker box out to the garage.

I will finally have something to do with these 53 kits I've been kicking under my desk for the last several months. :)

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Yep, Todd pretty much trashed his rep with the FNC project and then his MP5 clone project. I cant believe he is still able to string people on with his wild schemes...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yep, Todd pretty much trashed his rep with the FNC project and then his MP5 clone project. I cant believe he is still able to string people on with his wild schemes...
+1

PBR

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I agree on the RF5, HK94 clone receiver project. I was part of the "group buy", too, and it's turned into a major disappointment.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts