HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read conflicting feedback on the PTS AFG2 from it's made from weak plastic in an Asian sweatshop to it functioning the same as the standard AFG2. I accidentally ordered one from Amazon thinking it was the regular version (since the Amazon listing stated "Made in the USA") but my invoice says PTS and double-check of the listing says PTS. Returning it means I have to pay for shipping back and I'll probably lose the $5 I paid for it to come to me.

Should I just keep it and put it to use? The USC/UMP is very light-recoiling so I can't imagine that the PTS AFG2 will break even if it's only designed for airsoft and "training purposes."

Appreciate any insight,

Shihab

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
I doubt that you would notice much of a difference. On the other hand, considering the cost of a UMP conversion, the $5 for shipping is pretty insignificant.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True, that does sound like a dumb thing to quibble about. It's not the dollar amount that's exasperating, it's the fact that I wasn't paying enough attention when I was ordering and now I have to waste more money and time getting the correct part :-o

1 - 3 of 3 Posts