HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Looks like Geissele has one in the works, at least one for the CSASS, i assume there will be a 5.56 variant?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm running the Midwest Industry's 13.5 inch mlok rail on my MR 556 upper. Good construction, nice tight fit, and gives me some extra length and a narrower profile vs the H key hand guard it came with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys,
I am sure this is a noob question and this is my first post so please forgive me. I have searched and I come up with some conflicting answers but I wanted to confirm some handguard questions before I order anything. I recently purchased a 416 .22 pistol, I'd like to add a longer rail so I can hide the cover more of the suppressor. It appears the handguard is proprietary and a regular AR-15 handguard will not work. And it looks like Midwest, Geissel and Strike Industries are the only ones that make a compatible rail. Is that correct? Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now, I can provide my own review. See pics. Very rough machining and corners sharp enough to cut flesh, no thanks. Returned it for a refund.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts