HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone in the US has been able to obtain one of these extended Quad Rails with the built-in front sight yet? I really want one for my MR762 and have not seen any for sale yet although I think there were a few parts vendors working on getting them. Any news? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Others are interested, I just don't think the extended rail has made it to the US yet, hence no answers.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
There are a few in the US. There is a member here that posted pics of one he got from HK for his. I believe it was a law enforcement deal. I have spoke to HK numerous times about this exact rail and they said they are trying to get them into country. They told me to keep checking their website because they will post them there as soon as they arrive in country.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That would be awesome! I guess I need to make it a habit to keep checking their website often again. If anyone has any leads in the meantime, please let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Member Adel has one and pics on page 11 of the MR 7.62 gallery.

That would be awesome! I guess I need to make it a habit to keep checking their website often again. If anyone has any leads in the meantime, please let me know.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yes. I remember those pics of his MR308 with the extended rail. Those are the pics that initially made me realize that I "needed" that rail for my MR762. I believe he is in Europe and he said that rail was pretty tough to obtain there as well.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
I will keep an eye out for them. I am also looking for one. If I find any I will let you know.

Yes. I remember those pics of his MR308 with the extended rail. Those are the pics that initially made me realize that I "needed" that rail for my MR762. I believe he is in Europe and he said that rail was pretty tough to obtain there as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts