HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
At the last creek, I ordered 3 hk11's and 2 hk13's nothing ever came of it. Not sure about the 21 though...

·
Registered
28 Posts
21's are quirky guns, not for the mass builder.

I have many Vector guns.

I would not trust them to turn out a 21 without many 'issues'.

If you're going to buy a 21, my advise is to blow the extra coin and get one built by a reputable builder (TSC, RDTS, etc). You'll be glad you did and you won't have to iron out the kinks. I have 1500 rds through my TSC 21k with ZERO malfs of any kind.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could potentially spend 5-6K on a HK21 sear host, but likely not going to do the 10-11K for a RDTS. Know they are good guns, but the reality is that isn't in the budget for the next 18 months or so. Therein lies the reason I was asking about Vector. I have had a few Vector guns that all worked well. If there was an issue it has been my experience that Vector will take care of it.

·
Registered
266 Posts
21's are quirky guns, not for the mass builder.

I have many Vector guns.

I would not trust them to turn out a 21 without many 'issues'.

If you're going to buy a 21, my advise is to blow the extra coin and get one built by a reputable builder (TSC, RDTS, etc). You'll be glad you did and you won't have to iron out the kinks. I have 1500 rds through my TSC 21k with ZERO malfs of any kind.
we have a few good Builders of 21's out..ask the guys who have them and shoot them to the tune of 3000rds a month. and ask them if the guns run with out a hick up.. as for Quirky...only if they are not done right.
aka done in the back yard!
(and yes guys do it!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts