HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a huge 24 fan. I found this pic a few minutes ago. I've never seen it before. It's pretty rad

·
Registered
50 Posts
its taken off the uk cover of the season 6 dvd

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really? Cool thanks.

Keifer got a tattoo on the inside of this left arm I think and they wrote that tattoo into the show "as in the cartel makes everyone get it."

i've never seen that tattoo though, he did wear long sleeves last season. Probably to hide the fact that he woudln't have had time to get it (since he was in china the entire time)

·
Registered
50 Posts
no prob... unfortunately the us dvd cover does not have it :(

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
something just occured to me

the Day 6 box is already out over there? I thought it always came out first in the US and they never come out until December

·
Registered
50 Posts
something just occured to me

the Day 6 box is already out over there? I thought it always came out first in the US and they never come out until December
if you go to the forums at www.fox.com/24 you can see the artwork for both countries. it always comes out first in the UK... US will be december like usual.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I heard that the tattoo was written into the show and Kiefer got fed up with having to spend ages in make up getting it retouched all the time, so had it inked in permenantly.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm actually a member of that site, but for some reason my password doesn't work anymore

I think I might have gotten banned, though I don't know why

·
Registered
329 Posts
There was actually a pretty heated debate on the "bauercount" forums, Which lists all of the jack bauer kills and the weapons that were used. They came to the conclusion that, the "MSG" was in fact a modified SR9T. Any input from hkpro on that?

·
Registered
4 Posts
They were filming 24 at the Jefferson Memorial a few weeks ago. I met him, very nice guy...signed a few autographs, pictures, etc. Working in DC is great.

·
Registered
558 Posts
They were filming 24 at the Jefferson Memorial a few weeks ago. I met him, very nice guy...signed a few autographs, pictures, etc. Working in DC is great.
Any comments on how the writer's strike is going to affect production.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts