HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought some more mags for the MP5 just in case the democrats win and put the assault ban back in order. I'm up to about 20 MP5 mags, 12 Glock mags, but I only have 5 for my Sig 226.

BTW, I really like the new MP5 mags, they simply say "Made in Germany"

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'm always stocking up on mags, but just cause I like 'em :D

·
Registered
851 Posts
I have a lot of mags regardless because I live in a ban state. To make up for the lack of hi-caps, I just buy more 10 rounders. Cheap and pretty easy to find.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have a lot of mags regardless because I live in a ban state. To make up for the lack of hi-caps, I just buy more 10 rounders. Cheap and pretty easy to find.
true. i have around 10 mags/gun now. in some cases nearly 20. my 91 i have nearly 100 mags.

sometimes i think i have guns for my mag collection, rather than mags for my gun collection.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a ton of AR15 mags too, but just because they're cheap. The quality sucks compared to the German mags, but on the other hand they are way cheaper..

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm also kicking myself for not buying more ammo. The S&B 9mm just went from $160 per 1000 to $220 per 1000 !!!! Don't get me started on .223, that stuff will be $1000 a box at this rate !!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Im always stocking up on mags. Im about to get a crapload of Pmags and Im lookin around for deals on HK High Reliability mags

·
Registered
87 Posts
Magazines AND Guns...

In the next 12 months I'm budgeting for an HK45, another AR-15, a Sig 556, a GSG-5, potentially a Professional Arms MK-5. Add a HK 416/MR223 to that list if they ever show up in the States for sale.

I figure now's the time to do it, before there are no more scary black guns to be had.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm also kicking myself for not buying more ammo. The S&B 9mm just went from $160 per 1000 to $220 per 1000 !!!! Don't get me started on .223, that stuff will be $1000 a box at this rate !!
I'd buy more mags If I had anything left over after ammo :170000:

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I'd buy more mags If I had anything left over after ammo :170000:
+1. I am too busy spending any extra $ on ammo then on mags. Although I still need to pick up a few more mags for a couple guns.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I'd buy happy mags if I could. Right now I'm stocking up on ammo!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
yep, bought a 100 round beta mag for x-mas and just recieved 4 hi cap 45 mag's for the hk45 in the mail today.. o what fun it is to buy before the dems take the toys away..

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
another reason to stock up on mags is becuase global demand for metals has skyrocked in the last 3 years due to growth in China and India. Copper alone has pushed ammo prices up significantly. Buy mags now while they're cheap. ;)

·
Registered
451 Posts
I'm opposite of most of you, I have only 2 or 3 mags per guns. More mags means more cleaning. I keep all my guns and mags very clean. Its just my personality...I'm a clean freak.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Stocking up on guns right now. Much more fun, if You care to know :D

·
Registered
569 Posts
I just got two more mags for my HK45, I'd say 6 per handgun is good for me

1 - 20 of 76 Posts