Anybody ever seen this?

·
Registered
10,237 Posts
Not till now...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Probably wouldn't be difficult to machine an adapter to fit the HK stock cap section. They are nice stocks, we can get the full meal deal Swiss Arms rifles up here (my friend has one) and they are just built like tanks. Stock is very nice for a fixed length folder!

·
Registered
485 Posts
There's a couple of pics floating around that show's one. They were some special run that B&T did for some European Agency. DSarms shows one here...

Here's another...

The one you show I have not seen before.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was in Kommando magazine. Chock full of HK pics too.

I am totally doing this for a G3K build.
Yep. Exactly where I got that picture. Hmm. Would be nice if someone built an adaptor. Would love this on my MP5.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
It was in Kommando magazine. Chock full of HK pics too.

I am totally doing this for a G3K build.
Well, as usual we are on the same page. I just got my old HK91 K back from a buddy that I have a ton of real world time on (first 91K ever done by RDTS). I am rebuilding it into a Euro look gun (like the Norwegian and Swede guns) with an AImpoint CS sight, and plan on really getting back into running it again. The A3 stock was always nice for storing the gun, and was not fun to run (which is why I always ran an A2 in matches). When I saw the B&T stock in the Kommando magazine, I knew I would have to find one.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I bought a Sig 550 stock from Paragon Defense, and will be picking up a 91 end cap and see what I can do (when I come home and have the time). I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
We shot with some Germans last week (MP7's galore) and oddly enough, they said they wish they had the M4 over the G36. I think it was due mainly to the shorter length.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Very interesting,I think the G36 is heavier also. But;the germans and many other nations still use the G3 in a DMR roll. Norwegians still use it also. I,m not a fan of the 5.56 round. .308 and 45 acp is all use these days. Its funny how you don,t see FN/fal,s being used anywhere anymore,but the old hard hittin G3 still go,s on.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
The Portuguese I see running around still use the G3 as well.

I'm hoping when I do this, the Sig 550 comb height is equal to the HK comb height.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts