HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys. I would like to find a quick magazine loader like the NcStar one which I use for G3 magazines, but built to use M16 stripper clips to feed rounds into HK 93 magazines.

The feed box dimensions of the one developed for use with M16 magazines are quite different and the HK93 magazine won't fit in it.

Surely someone has made something like this?

Thanks.

·
Registered
632 Posts
There isn't one that exist, I contacted just about everyone I could think of that might make it. I even contacted BETA CO. to see if they have one, like they have for the M16 BETA mag, nope. I believe it has to do with the market, Hk type rifles in 5.56 are not all that prevelant out there, as compared to the AK, that warrant making them.

It would be nice if NcStar made one, they make a loader, that is similar to the M16 BETA mag loader, excpet it is for 7.62x39 on stripper clips, and it is the "cat's meow". In less then 10 seconds I can load a 30 round AK mag like it was nothing, it puts to shame the other hokey loaderr like the LULU.

The thing that gets me, is why Hk never made a speed loader in the first place. Makes you wonder sometimes if they are "all that". Even the Russians made a speed loader and industrutable steel clips for their 5.45 mags.

·
Registered
632 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
UncleBilly, how about this StripLULA ? It loads both stripper clips and loose rounds, and is 1/3 the size of other loaders.

Thanks,

Guy Tal
maglula Ltd.
www.maglula.com

·
Super Moderator
4,380 Posts
There isn't one that exist, I contacted just about everyone I could think of that might make it. I even contacted BETA CO. to see if they have one, like they have for the M16 BETA mag, nope. I believe it has to do with the market, Hk type rifles in 5.56 are not all that prevelant out there, as compared to the AK, that warrant making them.

It would be nice if NcStar made one, they make a loader, that is similar to the M16 BETA mag loader, excpet it is for 7.62x39 on stripper clips, and it is the "cat's meow". In less then 10 seconds I can load a 30 round AK mag like it was nothing, it puts to shame the other hokey loaderr like the LULU.

The thing that gets me, is why Hk never made a speed loader in the first place. Makes you wonder sometimes if they are "all that". Even the Russians made a speed loader and industrutable steel clips for their 5.45 mags.

If you purchase a beta mag for your HK93/V93, you'll find that it comes with the beta loader made specifically for the HK93 mags. It's not the same loader that beta issues with their M16 beta kits. I know because I've got one. ;)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So Guy Tal, does this striplula work with the HK93 magazines? If so, put me down for one.

·
Registered
44 Posts
striplula

Guy Tal are these a new product and do the come in other calibers as well H&K93, H&K91,AK would be great i would get a few of each thanx joe

·
Registered
632 Posts
If you purchase a beta mag for your HK93/V93, you'll find that it comes with the beta loader made specifically for the HK93 mags. It's not the same loader that beta issues with their M16 beta kits. I know because I've got one. ;)
Now, is the "personal loader" the one that you drop in 5 lose rounds in, and you plunge them in? Or, is the one that you can use rounds on the stripper clips?

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now, is the "personal loader" the one that you drop in 5 lose rounds in, and you plunge them in? Or, is the one that you can use rounds on the stripper clips?
I called them. You put 5 single rounds in it and plunge away. I would much prefer the stripper clip setup.

I emailed Guy Tal with questions. He should be in Las Vegas next week he says.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts