HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever modify their USC thumbhole stock by cutting the section between the pistol grip and the thicker plastic section where it says 'HK' on it? Make it a kind of normal rifle stock.

I know about converting to a UMP, but I don't want to get the FBI lower, then have to cut the the receiver for the larger mag to feed, then get a UMP rear stock, and a metal block for the rear stock to sit on, and then dye it black. :27000000:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Are you considering doing this for looks only? Because it doesn't affect functionality having a thumb hole stock. If you're set on the idea find someone selling their original USC stock that did the UMP conversion. No use taking a chance on destroying a perfectly good stock

·
Registered
731 Posts
Are you considering doing this for looks only? Because it doesn't affect functionality having a thumb hole stock. If you're set on the idea find someone selling their original USC stock that did the UMP conversion. No use taking a chance on destroying a perfectly good stock
Heh it might for a person like me, I cant reach the selector with my thumb with the thumbhole stock :(

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Heh it might for a person like me, I cant reach the selector with my thumb with the thumbhole stock :(

Actually I have the same issue.
Also I wouldn't care about cutting up the original stock as you can buy replacement stocks cheap as heck if I'd mess up. I do digg the gray color so I want to stay that color. I already have plenty of otehr evil black weapons. :830:

I did a quick photochop of a few ideas, don't grade me on them plz.. :410:

·
Registered
780 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Well guys, after closer examination my wife has proven me wrong. The stock I had shown was in fact just like every other USC stock out there but someone spent a lot of time working the plastic to it's current shape. It appears that after partially cutting out the center and cutting the bottom rail at the grip the rail was brought up to the cheek piece and connected. It was then filled in with more plastic and roughed down to the shape you see pictured. If that is in fact how it was done then any standard USC stock could be transformed to look like this one with a little work and patience. Hope this helps you guys that liked it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts