HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was clearing out some old emails and ran across this one - dated 10/20/2000 10:32pm.

Holy cow how time flies.

--

Welcome to the hkpro-l mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference. Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list, send the following command in email to
<[email protected]>:

unsubscribe

Or you can send mail to <[email protected]> with the following command in the body of your email message:

unsubscribe hkpro-l

or from another account, besides [email protected]:

unsubscribe hkpro-l [email protected]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list, (if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the list itself) send email to <[email protected]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need to contact a human.

Most of the lists on this system are set to only accept plain text postings. Postings which contain attachments, html, styled rich text, and so forth will be rejected by the mailing list software. You may get an automated or manual worning of this - and you may not. Please be sure that your mailer is set to send only plain text.

TESTING on any open mailing list on this server is STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
People, with the exception of the list owner, who post test messages will be unsubscribed from all lists at squawk.com. The posting of a test message to work out a personal problem is rude and abusive of fellow list members. If you really need to test, use the 'turkey'
mailing list, which is set up for test purposes.

#### No info available for hkpro-l.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I remember those, used to receive them also. Not sure if I ever unsubscribed, but I know i have received anything like that in a long time.

But Im also about 3-4 computers newer.

Boy, Ive been here a while.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
I'm fairly new to the board but I'm posting so Dave doesn't feel so old :D

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
I was reading HKpro.com back in '02 when I was buying my first handgun, but I never joined till '06. I have learned some much since I joined. Wish I had done it sooner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts