HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm close enough. Not much shooting opportunity in Charlottesville, so I go to Richmond or Clark's in Warrenton. I go to Richmond quite frequently anyway..shopping and restaurants in C'ville are crap. So, I tote my I-Shot bag w/me anytime I head that way!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where do you guys like to shoot in the Richmond area?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Powhatan is REALLY Close

We.re about 7-8 miles from downtown (uch) out here in Powhatan.
The Dominion Shooting Range is great IF YOU GET THERE WHEN THEY OPEN. I have never had any problems with the "seedy" clientele.
For my long guns, I go to the Wildlife Preserve in Amelia (Near Chula Station)
Have always had good luck there on weekdays.
Beep if you don't want to go alone!

·
Registered
48 Posts
In Central Virginia

I'm in Mechanicsville. I shoot at Black Creek Shooter's Association. Yes, that was me picking up brass!

Yours,
HK Affection.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm brand new on this forum, but live in Richmond. Have shot at both Dominion and Colonial Shooting Academy. Either is fine for most purposes, but Colonial is a bit more "spiffy".

·
Registered
101 Posts
very jealous DD. my goal is to one day have enough land to build house and shooting range.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'm in Richmond also, go shooting with syrinxtech on a regular basis up at Colonial. That VAGT BBQ shoot sounds interesting demondiver!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Pull up VAGT BBQ shoot on youtube I host it twice a year, Started to get way too many people so gonna start knocking it down to invite only, Any of the members that are here in surrounding are more than welcome to come shoot with me and a few other friends. Just PM and I will give ya my number

·
Registered
731 Posts
Pull up VAGT BBQ shoot on youtube I host it twice a year, Started to get way too many people so gonna start knocking it down to invite only, Any of the members that are here in surrounding are more than welcome to come shoot with me and a few other friends. Just PM and I will give ya my number
when do you do the VAGT BBQ shoot? i grew up in RVA but now live in hampton roads....my parents still live in hanover county

i have a couple HK clones (sorry not F/A, just semi) goodies I could bring if i plan accordingly

·
Registered
246 Posts
Will do demondiver. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts