HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're going, PM me for my cell # and let me know what's there.

A demilled post ban would be the ultimate.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ill be ther thurs, fri, and sat and will look for you if you want me to. Just pm me your number if you want me to look.
-Jason G

·
Banned
384 Posts
I will be there saturday B&E. Havent missed it in 17-18 years.

hkx3

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, should be good to go now. 2 people have said they're going, Adam Weber emailed me saying he's got one coming I'm first in line for, and a few others here have some they'll be demilling soon.

Has anyone recently aquired one? How far should I expect to bend over?

·
Banned
1,926 Posts
Ok, should be good to go now. 2 people have said they're going, Adam Weber emailed me saying he's got one coming I'm first in line for, and a few others here have some they'll be demilling soon.

Has anyone recently aquired one? How far should I expect to bend over?
I paid about $800 for my HK53A2 parts kit about six months ago and I was told that the going price was about $1500

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You are too generous! Tell you what, if I finally find a cure for this HK disease of mine, you will be first on my list.
You just have to go cold turkey. Give your entire collection to the needy, only then can you enter the kingdom of Oberndorf.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Checked with Clyde's for ya, they have them for $1895 as papered post samples. They want $75 additional to demil and take them off their books. Little stiff compared to Javier's jewel.

·
Banned
384 Posts
AvyDave, I rec'd your PM, and will be on the lookout for you a kit. Ill call if available.

hkx3

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
I'm always willing to shop for anyone. Call me on the date 859-312-0078, I'll be there one step ahead of HKX3. 53 kits were kind of scarce last year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts