HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Needs Therapy
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
online manual hopefully? I have no idea how to field strip this, I have the lower receiver off, but cant figure out how to get the bolt carrier out.

BTW, this is SOOO much like the G36/416...gas block, gas piston, BUT it has a SIG 550 bolt carrier type...it's a dream to shoot, I have holes touching at 150 yards, and believe me, I SUCK with rifles. I wish I could put a PSG1 stock and grip on it.

The trigger system is also very 550ish...I'm in love with this thing.

M

·
Registered
116 Posts
Michael-

If you can't find a SLB2000 manual I can photo copy mine and mail it to you.

The SL2000 is a great rifle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif When they first came out I thought they were not that great, the HK 940 looked better.

My Father bought a SLB2000 from another board member and didn't shoot it for months. But after a trip to the range all I can say is WOW.

I had a 8 shot touching group at 100 yards. That is great for a 17" 30'06 semi auto.

Let me know if you want me to copy it for you.

Chris

·
Needs Therapy
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chris, I'd much appreciate that if you wouldnt mind. I have no idea how to disassemble this...for some reason I cant seem to get the charging handle to come out.

You are right though, this is my first hunting rifle and it's SOOOOOO sweet. I usually hate 30-06 because of horrible recoil with the bolt actions. This basically takes that all away. Don't you think it's kind of Benelli-ish? in terms of look? I love it.

Thanks!
M

1 - 4 of 4 Posts