HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to see if the buffer support is the same in the 9mm and .45. I found the 9mm part number (2801-1.30 201 319). But I can't find a source document for the .45 parts. Can anyone here help?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just as an FYI, I recently acquired an HK Part # 201319 and it was smaller than the one in my .45ACP. I will be trying to contact HK to see if they can shed any light on this.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,412 Posts
Several of the parts are different between the 9mm and .45 variants and are not cross compatible. Also, several updates were made throughout the life of the P9/P9S program. Some parts, even within the same caliber are not cross compatible.
Unfortunately, Numrich does not have the knowledge to provide much help with this.
I do though and proudly provide HK Armorer service on the P9 series pistols.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I spoke with HK today and they confirmed that according to the German manuals, the .45 & 9mm both use the same part #201319 for the buffer support. Of course, that does not account for the physical difference between what came factory on my 1976 model and the replacement part, which is substantially smaller. As James stated, there were several updates and some parts may not be cross compatible.

So James, did you ever find the one that you were going to send me that got misplaced ???
If you find it and it is larger than the ones Danny is selling then I still need it!!!
What do you think is safer? To continue to use the one that is missing a small piece on one side or to use the smaller one that does not fill the entire front of the Frame.

SF,

Dave

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have a computer program somewhere that has all of the manuals on it. If I find it, I can PM you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts