HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found several threads on the p2000 but not the p2000sk. There was some stuff from 2012-14thay showed hkparts was stocking them and the supplier was RCM. Turns out RCM is still making them in standard and metric threads, so I ordered one today for $160, which is a great price! Time will tell on quality, but they have a good reputation for HK parts so I am optimistic.

Anyway, I'm interested in user feedback on a few things; namely is anyone running the sk suppressed (set ups please), and if anyone has set theirs up with a different muzzle device (comp, fh, etc). I've been exploring the idea of trying that out for carry to have something different.

Feedback and pics welcomed. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A little more digging showed that someone on here had a threaded extension done to one some years back, and listed it for sale on here. No member name on the lionseek post, so I haven't found associated threads related to the project.

Looks like I won't be the first...bummer. Bigger bummer that they haven't shared their experiences.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TooSixy, gracias.

I'd read through the second link previously, but hadn't seen that first one. That's really the type of thing I was after. It's rather ironic that this is a birthday present to myself as well...

Sent Chase a PM to see if he'd update or add to his previous share. Hopefully he has some more to say.

Thanks again, I appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
I just got mine back with new trigger, will try it out with a fullsize tirant then when my piston comes I'll leave the dead air ghost on her.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I own the above mentioned P2000sk with the threaded extension now. The previous owner used it with a Gemtech suppressor. He said the gemtech weigth was 9.4oz and the gun ran fine. I use the Silencerco Osprey .45 full size, which is an even heavier can, and I have had no issues. The barrel is the original with a threaded extension added by Tornado Technologies.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I own the above mentioned P2000sk with the threaded extension now. The previous owner used it with a Gemtech suppressor. He said the gemtech weigth was 9.4oz and the gun ran fine. I use the Silencerco Osprey .45 full size, which is an even heavier can, and I have had no issues. The barrel is the original with a threaded extension added by Tornado Technologies.
Ah cool! Glad to hear it's been working well years later, second owner no less. I'm looking at the Silencerco Omega 45k myself. It will be my first can. I've got a Kriss Vector Pistol 10mm/Glock 20 combo, and soon to be SBR AR in 300BLK so the versatility is appealing. I'm sending in 3 forms at once, LOL.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well it arrived! Very nice work. There are some minor machining differences at the hood and feed ramp, but they are very minor. I'll detail them later on when I have a little more time this evening.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ah cool! Glad to hear it's been working well years later, second owner no less. I'm looking at the Silencerco Omega 45k myself. It will be my first can. I've got a Kriss Vector Pistol 10mm/Glock 20 combo, and soon to be SBR AR in 300BLK so the versatility is appealing. I'm sending in 3 forms at once, LOL.
I went nuts with NFA forms last year. Waiting on 9 forms right now. 2 ARs, MP5, MP5k, Scorpion EVO, 3 AK-74Us and a Griffith Armament can.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts