HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
It should. I have the universal pistol magazine loader, and it works great on my HK P2000 .40 S&W, Sig P226 9mm, and my friends USP45. I haven't found anything else to try it out on, but it is a fine product. I can pretty much guarantee it will work. I love mine.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It should. I have the universal pistol magazine loader, and it works great on my HK P2000 .40 S&W, Sig P226 9mm, and my friends USP45. I haven't found anything else to try it out on, but it is a fine product. I can pretty much guarantee it will work. I love mine.
My girlfriend is buying it for me for my birthday. :D
Just wanted to make sure it'd work on my mags.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I kinda want to get one for range trips. It says it works on most mags but I want to make sure it would work for my USPc in .40 and my P7 mags.

http://maglula.tripod.com/uplula.htm
I have one and it is the best $25 or so that you can spend. I use it on all my mags (including my P7's and USPc) and it works GREAT! I can load up mags in a matter of seconds and its nice not having my thumbs all bruised/cut up on stiff mags :410:.

Get one you won't be dissapointed.

·
Registered
562 Posts
At the indoor range, A employee demostrated one on my P30. It work nice. I believe it was the universal model. They were selling theirs for $35. Anybody know of a better place 2 buy

·
2,832 Posts
works on USP(all flavors), P7/M8(M13 I think), P9(both).......once you get the hang of it its very easy/fast, well worth it

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
I really like mine, it loads USP mags like there's no tomorrow...hehe.

So far its loaded every type of pistol mag without a hitch. :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
UpLULA

P30, USPc45, Sig220ST, Glock 17....works on all mine!

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Get 'em all

I own the UPLULA, AR, AK, MP5 and UZI models. They are all fantastic. If they ever come out with one for G3 mags I'll get one of those too. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
188 Posts
Cabella's

Found only one on the rack at Cabella's for $22-23 about 3 months ago. The sales people do not have a clue about them, don't even ask. Returned twice in the last couple of months and none available. Did find one UPSLA for my AR.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have 3. I purchased one and lost it. After 500 rounds in 2 weeks, I purchased 2 more just in case. Then I found the original. So I keep 1 in my range bag, 1 in my safe with my ammunition, 1 on my desk.

I guess I'm a triple pussy. It's one of the best pistol accessories I own. My better half doesn't seem to mind me not having callouses.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts