HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edd, a dude in Chattanooga, fabricates them. Great price too. Like .50 each in bulk.

Just curious of others experience running them.

Thanks,

HH

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
Of course you know I got in on that deal... :biggrin:

They've been working purty good for me, and I haven't heard any downside from others that I gave some to.

·
Vendor
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he had a link on sturm a few weeks ago...here's his email if you like.

Link? I could use some... Oh no experience here, just interested in them now...
The reason I'm asking is that I went to replace a factory spring in my mp5k with one of his but found that his new spring was finger loose , just like the spent factory spring. Then I popped in a new factory spring and it was tight as it should be. I inquired with Edd and he said folks havent been having issues with him and that I'm the first in that regard. He did say I could send them back for a refund and he is a reasonable person. Thing is they are such a great deal that I really, really want them to work....so I'm gonna mess with them a bit more. Will take a vid of factory spring vs Lee Tool spring next time I get guns out. Will post for you all. I can't stand dropping $8 or whatever for that tiny piece of metal that I tend to replace often so I was fairly excited when I saw that someone else was fab'ing them. We'll see. Good to hear from Shattered that he has no issues with them.

-HH

Here's his ad ( I have no financial relationship to him of course) , make sure to remove the tcr in his email address to contact him.

Parts and Accessories Market Board

wts NEW HK trigger/extractor springs $50./100

Posted By: leetoolchatttn <[email protected]> (76.123.119.114)
Date: 3/21/12 15:10

New made in chattanooga tn

tried and tested, these will work in your HK or copy

springs for the HK semi or full

9mm

extractor springs-- 100 for $50. delivered

trigger springs-- 100 for $70. delivered

=========

cash

Money order

check 2 weeks

=========

Lee Tool and Machine LLC

P.O.Box 17209

Chattanooga, Tn. 37415

423-875-6355

since 1988

=========

tcr remove

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Hmm. Ya got me interested. I'm with Jesse. Link? How much "bulk" are we talking? We could all go on on a few hundred or something.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Oops. Sorry. We posted at the same time. I don't need 100 but I could use 25 or so.

·
Vendor
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah.....I'm curious to hear more feedback too...as the set of 100 I bought are loose fitting and slightly wrong angle as vids show.

anyone else used them?

man, I'd really like for them to work out. price is right!

-hh

·
Registered
922 Posts
Any updates to this? I emailed him to ask a question and place an order, w/no reply and am also curious if there was any resolution to this issue..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey guys - any more experience on this? I ordered a bag of 100 nearly a year ago and just got around to trying them out in my K with an RCM bolt. Same loose fit. I haven't shot with them yet, but the extractor moves easily when pushed with a finger. If I load a live round and attempt to eject it the round doesn't leave the receiver - it just dribbles out onto the empty magazine. With factory springs the fit is tight and the round goes sailing across the room. I tried with two different RCM bolts - same results.

·
Vendor
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bit wise ...

Interestingly Lee Tool springs seem to run fine in most all my guns except for my SP89/K gun. Go figure. I haven't purchased another set since this post began however.

I'd love to see them slightly stiffer & better angled so they'd run good in my K.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts