HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading a few other handgun forums this afternoon and it seems some potential HK 45C buyers are waiting for the product to become available at their local gunshops.

Several guys have had the pistol on order for 2-3 months. They're told that the distributor is out of stock so they can't even order them.

Anyone here experiencing this problem?

(BTW, glad I've got mine. :wink:)

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Yeah these models are starting to get real thin. Finding a HK45ct is like seeing bigfoot right now.

·
Registered
313 Posts
In my area there are three HK45c's and one HK45ct in the LGS. However, there's no money in my pockets.

·
Registered
90 Posts
There were none at the Tampa gun show today. A company named shoot straight had a Mark 23 for, are you sitting down, $2300. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
They had a brand new HK45c in the display case at the Cabela's in Hamburg Pa. when I got my full size HK45. Still sitting there today when I went in to get some ammo.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
My best guess is because HK does things in batches, there are times where things are not available. There were a bunch of threads in the HK CS forum that asked about one model or another. A lot of the answers from HK USA were June-July-August. If you want these models, get in contact with the dealers that actually order from HK or their distributors, or start searching for dealers out there with inventory.

·
Registered
111 Posts
There were none at the Tampa gun show today. A company named shoot straight had a Mark 23 for, are you sitting down, $2300. LOL
Overly proud of their merchandise. Was the little SS pirate prowling around on his Segway behind their tables? They raised the price on the MK23 100.00 since the show in Ft Myers, in April.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Theres one at my LGS for $950. I wants it but I can not haves it.

That dealer was also able to order me an HK45 and had it three days later for a similar price, at a time when everyone else said they hadn't seen one in months.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts