HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am about to purchase an sp89-mp5k and I was wondering if anyone in AZ would be willing to go out and shoot in the desert with their auto sear.

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
Another about the enter the rabbit hole:)

Wish I was in AZ, I could bring the DLO. But if you get to Ohio (after it warms back up) we're on!

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
So I am about to purchase an sp89-mp5k and I was wondering if anyone in AZ would be willing to go out and shoot in the desert with their auto sear.
Well, if you were in Indiana, no problem... though after this winter, maybe I should consider a move.

Just make sure your SP89 has been updated with a full auto bolt and the proper locking piece (and you have an MP5K trigger housing that will work for an SEF or whatever pack the donor is bringing). Nothing worse than getting out to the range, only to find out that you don't have the right parts.

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
I understand. We just went through our winter.
View attachment 85033
Hah. We got to spend a lovely 2 weeks on Alligator Point in a house on the beach, about an hour south of Tallahassee, over Christmas. I know how rough your winters can be. I think I got sunburned.

Meanwhile, I'm working from home today waiting for the impending Ice Storm of Doom (tm) to sweep over us and freeze into our icy tombs.

This is currently my view out of my front window.

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
Last I saw SG said they had not even started processing 'post 41F' applications yet. And we now have 6 months of post 41F applications in the mill.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts