HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Fort Mill, SC here. About 1 hour north of you.

·
Registered
152 Posts
PM sent

Headed to Ft. Jackson. Where are the good ranges?
Philson Crossroads Range - near Clinton which is about one hour north of Columbia. 100 yards with pretty nice tables and shelter. It's a Federal range and is NFA friendly.

Carolina Star Gun Club - near Aiken about 3/4 of an hour west of Columbia. There's a 25-300 yard range, 500 yard range, 25 yard pistol bay along with skeet/sporting clays should you feel the need. Its a privately owned range but the rifle and pistol ranges are open to the public for $20.00 per day per person (which is a great of a deal IMHO). Plus, its NFA friendly.

PBR

·
Registered
6 Posts
SC Native

Hartsville, SC here. Just purchased my first HK, USP 45f. Got my make-shift range. 110 yds capable, multiple target options.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i am here in greenville .. just got a new hk p7 psp going to buy another one tomorrow as welll as the p30l good luck guys and happy shooting

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im here in Rock Hill, Recently bought USC and USP tactical 40. Good luck with the P30L. That is going to be my next one also, although I saw an HK45 for 800 the other day and i may not be able to pass it up.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Chucktown represent!!

I live in Charleston...ATP Gun Shop in Summerville is like a gun Wal-Mart IMHO. A little pricey but, they have an indoor rifle range, indoor pistol range, indoor archery range (all in tip-top conditon) AND you can rent full-auto MP5's, UZI's, etc. Below is my addiction.

·
Registered
57 Posts
ATP Gun Shop and Range is located 10-15 miles off of I-26 on the College Park Road exit in Summerville.

·
Registered
52 Posts
South Lexington, near Pelion here. I shoot at Shooter's Choice on 378.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts