HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got this from my father years ago. I cant find any information on it. Like who actually made it ect.

The watch came in a nice little H&K tin that I can't find anymore.

All it says it "Design by Heckler & Koch" and "Made in Germany".

Yes I know it needs to be cleaned.

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
I can't remember exactly, and I could be mixing up my HK watches, but I thought that was made by Telux.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
It looks like the old watch from the Euro site, but the original band has been replaced, they were notorious for breaking or coming apart. I have an original one still NIB in the tin, but I cannot remember the manufacturer. Suds is correct, Telux made an HK watch at one point, but I can't remember if that is it in the picture.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It looks like the old watch from the Euro site, but the original band has been replaced, they were notorious for breaking or coming apart. I have an original one still NIB in the tin, but I cannot remember the manufacturer. Suds is correct, Telux made an HK watch at one point, but I can't remember if that is it in the picture.
Thanks guys, I guess it must have been a later production because it looked NIB with the stainless band on it.

Since it's a toss up, I'm goin with GMBH as maker.

·
Premium Member
3,931 Posts
it looks like one of the Tulex watches, HK had made. I have one that looks like that at home, came in a wooden box... I don't know much about it.... I'll have to look at the one I have when I get home...

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,749 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
1 - 10 of 10 Posts